The Margin team is always looking for new comers who want to work on complex security research projects. If you want to face new challenges and work in a dynamic environment where curiosity and teamwork are at the heart of our way to do R&D, please apply!
- Solid programming and systems knowledge
- Ability to self motivate
- Experience using a reverse engineering tool such as IDA, Binary Ninja, or Ghidra
- Expertise in reverse engineering, vulnerability research, and binary analysis
- Full time with competitive pay
- Work closely with and learn from a professional team
- Conference attendance
- Quarterly offsites & company ski trip
- Interesting problems!
- New York, NY
- Fully remote