Announcing Margin Research's internship summer program! Our internship program focuses on reverse engineering, vulnerability research, and binary analysis.
The Margin team is always looking for new comers who want to work on complex security research projects. If you want to face new challenges and work in a dynamic environment where curiosity and teamwork are at the heart of our way to do R&D, please apply!
- Solid programming and systems knowledge
- Ability to self motivate
- Experience using a reverse engineering tool such as IDA, Binary Ninja, or Ghidra
- Full time with competitive hourly pay
- Work closely with and learn from a professional team
- Interesting problems!
Previous internship project topics (read about them on our blog!):
- IoT hardware & firmware analysis
- Zombie link crawlers
- Android reverse engineering
- Vulnerability research
Please apply by sending your resume and a little bit on your background to [email protected]!